Sun Mote Copse As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Just while I speak to my husband and we figure out how to approach this. I’m sorry, Auburn, but I have to think of my children, Meerkat tried to explain. I understand it’s not your fault but I can’t expose them to such unpredictable behavior. And I’ve admittedly not dealt with this problem before. But perhaps once we get more food in you, then…

She trailed off as Auburn became more and more emotive. Meerkat wasn’t sure what to say, particularly to the allegation. She did want to help, though she stood by her words. Her bairns came before anyone, particularly a stranger, no matter how much Meerkat wished she could take away this poor thing’s troubles.

I’m sorry, Auburn, she repeated, wringing her paws. I do want to help you, if you’ll let me.

She just hoped that if they couldn’t work this out, Auburn would have enough fuel to make her way someplace else. Maybe someone else could help her, take her in in good faith, whereas Meerkat didn’t feel she could.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: As if some magic, like a staff found a burning bush - by Meerkat - May 13, 2024, 10:30 PM