Sun Mote Copse I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,995 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It seemed Fennec could use guidance with this as much as Skipjack could. That actually made a lot of sense. Meerkat would have to think if there was anything she could do to help, aside from always be willing to step in as a translator.

If you want me to do introductions, I’d be happy to translate, she offered, reluctantly adding, though it’ll have to be some other time, of course. The gang is back, which her older sister could likely hear for herself. Let’s reconvene about this sometime soon though, yes?

She touched her muzzle to Fennec’s, abruptly wondering if her sister pictured her in any particular way. What if she thought she was purple with yellow spots and acid green eyes? It was such a silly, errant though, Meerkat had to laugh. She pressed a quick kiss to Fen’s pale fur, then turned to receive her family.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I build 'em up too high just to watch them fall down - by Meerkat - May 20, 2024, 01:30 PM