Sun Mote Copse ditch your problems, better days are coming
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Towhee had returned with quite the tale, much to @Otter’s and Skipjack’s delight. Meerkat insisted she rest in The Taigh while she went and fetched some fresh meat. She also kept an eye out for @Fennec, since Towhee had mentioned a strained neck and possibly a broken tail.

She’d just made a catch at Ray’s Beach when a loud howl startled her. With one paw pinning the fish to the ground, she glanced up and saw a reddish figure bounding this way. Meerkat stiffened, though as the figure came closer, recognition hit her upside the head.

Forgetting about the fish—it flopped right back into the water—Meerkat splashed across the small river to close the gap with a cry of, Mercy!?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ditch your problems, better days are coming - by Mercy - June 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: ditch your problems, better days are coming - by Meerkat - June 18, 2024, 06:17 PM