Sun Mote Copse ditch your problems, better days are coming
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,998 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
It was her. She looked the same—Meerkat could never forget her child’s face—and yet so different. She caught herself staring at Mercy’s face even as the three of them embraced one another, struck by what time had done to her eldest daughter’s features. She’d really grown into her given name.

Vixen, she breathed into the side of the young woman’s neck, tucking her muzzle there. Oh, it’s so wonderful to see you after all this time. You have canny timing too, she said, drawing back to look again into Mercy’s face whilst her forelegs clutched at her shapely shoulders. Such a beautiful lass.

Her question made Meerkat wonder if she’d gone to the sea cliffs first. Had someone known to guide her here? She supposed it didn’t much matter. She glanced at Njord with hearts in her eyes before gently grasping Mercy’s elbow and giving it a little tug. She motioned with her head.

Yes, this is our village. Let’s go to The Taigh, where you can get some food and rest while you tell us all about where you’ve been and what you’ve been up to, Meerkat insisted. After that, we can give you the grand tour, if you like.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
ditch your problems, better days are coming - by Mercy - June 18, 2024, 05:18 PM
RE: ditch your problems, better days are coming - by Meerkat - June 27, 2024, 09:27 AM