Sun Mote Copse my my my
2,013 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
They’d camped beside Verdant Basin overnight, just the two of them. Although she had her misgivings about her son’s growing penchant for exploration, she couldn’t help but enjoy herself. As much as she missed @Njord, @Otter and the rest of Sun Mote Copse, it was nice to get away for a bit. And Skipjack reminded her so much of her younger self. Hadn’t she been his age when she’d left home for the first time, with only her elder brother for company?

They returned to their homeland late on this pleasant summer morning. Although Meerkat felt an almost poignant sense of familiarity as she set foot in the copse, she felt something else stirring inside her. She smiled at her son, making a point to press it against his cheek so he knew it was there, then shooed him ahead toward the family’s cottage. She walked that way too, albeit a bit more sedately.

Fall break, she murmured to herself as she walked along the familiar footpath, pausing at each landmark. That’s all it’ll be, she swore to Orca’s Forest. We’ll be back, she told Ray’s Beach. This is our forever home, she reminded Narwhal’s Respite, then fell silent as she passed Fish’s Loch and approached The Taigh.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
my my my - by Meerkat - July 22, 2024, 10:25 AM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:24 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:31 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:34 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:39 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:45 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:49 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 10:54 PM
RE: my my my - by Towhee - July 28, 2024, 10:59 PM
RE: my my my - by Meerkat - July 28, 2024, 11:05 PM