Barrow Fields Karma keeps me cautious and bourbon keeps me brave
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Private 
Rosalyn only really parted from Erzulie's company when hunting became a necessity, and always they agreed on a place to meet after.  She didn't want them to lose one another in these wilds.

Her strength was nearly recovered, thankfully, and she hunted with more ease than she had previously.  Her headache still lingered at times, though, and it made it hard to focus every so often.  She figured it was the stress of losing their crew and the ever pressing threat of the bear, so she tried to keep this from Erzulie.  There were likely many things they needed to talk about, but it never seemed like the right time.

It was a little while before she realized she was drifting again.  Shit.  She snapped back to present abruptly, casting around to see where she had ended up in her distracted jog.  She hadn't meant to wander so close to Drageda - they were going south, not north - but seemed like her inattentive feet had other ideas.

She couldn't risk hunting here, so she turned, but not before pausing to give the monolithic stones behind her one last glance.  Here was another place she likely would try never to see again.  This entire northern coast was lost to her now.
Messages In This Thread
Karma keeps me cautious and bourbon keeps me brave - by Rosalyn - October 02, 2018, 09:03 AM