Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"You WHAT?!"

Maegi could have not been more astonished by what Mou had told her, breathless and scared. She was scared, too--and angry. The girl's childhood had been cut brutally short by a war, an invasion of Blackfeather by their enemies, and now there was reason to believe that they had just incurred the wrath of another pack. The woods would be stormed, and blood would spill.

Who would die this time? Kove? Moonshadow? Gods, no, they'd go for Mou, or her or Kalganov. Their scents would be all over the woman's pelt. 

Death, and they were to blame. 

She was furiously silent the duration of the journey, gaze fixed grim and straight ahead. When they finally reached the other forest and approached the convulsing wolf, Maegi sensed Mou's look at her, but did not return the glance, frowning as she stared down the ruddy--

God, it was Reed! No.... no. She tried to calm her pulse, heart lodged in her throat for a terrifying moment. No, it wasn't Reed, but it sure could have been. Young and pretty, with fiery fur. Maegi stepped back, finally looking over at her friend. 

Her best friend. He'd fucked up. All their lives were in jeopardy, now, and their home, too. 

"What are you going to do about this?" she asked, her voice midwinter cold.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM