Bramblepoint I could be wrong about anybody else.
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She didn't hear Kalganov's arguments, already walking away, but she didn't need to hear them to know that she was outnumbered. When she returned, they were already hoisting her upright. Maegi, thoroughly vexed, dropped the little bundle of yarrow she had collected and let out an exasperated snort. "You--you can't--"

She shook her head, as if bothered by gnats. "Forget it. It's done. Just--" She paused, the wheels of her mind working overtime. "We'll take her down into the tunnels below the woods. I'll lead you there. There's this cave. . ." Maegi shivered, just thinking about it, but it would have to do. It was deep and dark, and while it would be a terror upon waking for the ruddy girl, it would keep her concealed both from the rest of Blackfeather and from the search party that would arrive.

They would come for her. It was only a matter of time.

"Let's go," Maegi said grimly, moving up alongside to help in whatever way she could.
Messages In This Thread
I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - October 09, 2018, 10:06 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Fire - October 09, 2018, 10:35 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 09, 2018, 10:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 10, 2018, 06:30 AM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 10, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Kalganov - October 13, 2018, 01:39 PM
RE: I could be wrong about anybody else. - by Maegi - October 14, 2018, 11:01 PM