Wheeling Gull Isle i.v : who was told what to do by the man
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
{dogs}{part one, episode five}

For a long time, walking across the land bridge, it felt as though she were drifting through a dream. It didn't seem real. The island came to life most nights in her slumber back in the Woods, and sometimes, she could feel everything. Hear everything. But it hadn't been this vivid, right? She must be awake, truly. Truly.

The wraith came to a stop at the edge of the beach, despite her yearning to waltz right in. She was a Blackfeather wolf, now. . .no longer a Daggertooth. This was not her home anymore. And as much as she thought Coelacanth would be fine with her entering without word, she knew it would be disrespectful. Besides, she didn't want to anger any guardians of the island, especially should they not know her.

Maegi brought her scarred muzzle up to the moon and howled, the sound of it filled with joy, reverberating off even the heights of the Skybowl. She was smiling without her volition, excitement overcoming her. She stifled the urge to play in the surf and laugh, like how she had with Droman. Droman, and. . .Reed! Oh, Reed was here. Venninne, too, and Moorhen, and Driftwood and Stockholm and Komodo and all the babes. . .

She positively vibrated in the starlight, waiting to be received. The time away would do her good.

Dated back to the evening of the 18th
Messages In This Thread
i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 01, 2018, 10:32 AM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:14 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Reed Wolf - December 13, 2018, 02:00 PM
RE: i.v : who was told what to do by the man - by Maegi - December 17, 2018, 09:14 PM