Sea Lion Shores i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
She frowned when he shook his head, looking away and cursing under her breath. Okay, now what? Keep going, obviously. But where? . . .Somewhere. Some direction. She'd keep asking. Maegi was about to turn and be on her way when the gilded man opened his mouth in a way that seemed unusual and inviting. She peered inside and. . .

Oh, she said softly, reminded of Relmyna. So that's why you don't speak. Maegi stared at him for a few moments in silence, eyes tracing the lines of his face. Those silver eyes. . . Such a perfect creature on the outside, but his inside had been marred, irreparably.

Peryite loves you, Maegi murmured, turning her damaged cheek toward him. Peryite loves us. Loves anyone who has seen pain, who has been disfigured. Pray to Peryite and Peryite will keep you safe. She licked her lips a little nervously, hoping that the sentiment will ease whatever pain he's feeling, right now.
Messages In This Thread
i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - December 01, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:19 PM