Sea Lion Shores i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
There it was again. That look. Pity, revulsion. Even a man scorned by the world was disgusted by her. Maegi stepped back further, any goodwill she had felt in the moment dissipating. She did not grasp that it was her words, not her appearance, that took him aback so. All she could see was that look. . .and instantly, her newfound trust was shattered.

Gotta go, the girl said, her teeth snapping on the consonants, her eyes full of cold hurt. She turned and trotted away, a wraith on the night wind.

She was happy that he did not have a tongue, for surely he would have given her words to match his look. It was better, in this moment, that he was hopelessly and utterly mute. And what an awful thing to be thankful for. . .
Messages In This Thread
i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - December 01, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:19 PM