Silverlight Terrace i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
{dogs}{part one, episode nine}

Maegi was tired of the sea. The salt, the constant sound of waves. . .everything she had loved about Undersea, she now detested. All she wanted to do was go home. There was, however, one thing that needed to be accomplished before that happened--and by gods, she would see it through.

It was with pleasure that she traveled inland, over field and through forest, relishing the smell of trees and grass. She came upon an open expanse of land as morning broke over the wilds; the sun was warm on her back, the air crisp and fresh. For the first time in a while, she felt at peace.

The girl began to nose around at the plants, looking for herbs and poisons both familiar and unfamiliar. A short pit stop couldn't hurt, right?

dated for the morning of the 27th -- @Revui
Messages In This Thread
i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 28, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 29, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - November 30, 2018, 01:01 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:15 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:30 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:07 AM
RE: i.ix : who was breaking away from the pack - by Maegi - December 02, 2018, 01:24 AM