pit pat pit
pit-pat-pit-pat

pit pat pit pit
pit
pit
pat
breathe -- you are alive

Maybe.

The crimson droplets from her ear slowed with her steps, mingling with the tears of rage that stained her cheeks. She came to a halt in the bog and flung herself down, jaws opening in a silent scream.

She hated them. She hated them!!!!

They killed Miraak and they killed Cicero and they broke her family apart AND THEY WERE GOING TO KILL MOU

i'll have your brains for breakfast

FUCK THEM ALL!

Fuck the Redhawks.

They were no better than who they opposed--in fact, they were worse. They were godless, brute, striking without thought, unable to comprehend words. Filthy, stupid savages

She was going to slaughter all of them.

their bodies aren't made for rotting, they're made for eating

Maegi pressed her face into the shallows of the bog, deeper and deeper----her ear stung but that was no matter---eyes closed tight against the chill. Down, down, down

until burning lungs brought her up for air again, gasping and spluttering,

And there stood Sithis on the bank, patiently waiting,

and she knew he didn't come for her. Not yet.

set right after the Redhawks thread
Messages In This Thread
i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 05, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:18 AM