Dragoncrest Cliffs Pay these dues and wear down these bones
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
I'm sure you do, she thought with some amusement.  Her earlier rancor is gone.  She has a goal now, and that goal requires that she not think of this man as an enemy for the moment.  Where that might lead she doesn't know, but she'll do whatever it takes, and she can't feel guilty about that.  She learned to separate the physical from what she and Erzulie shared long ago.

Drageda has rules, far too many for my taste.  I'm not a woman who likes chains. I'm surprised you wear them so well. She looked at him with interest, then cocked a small smile.  Horrible she may be, but with Caiaphas, I do as I please.  So it had been in Saltwinter at least.  Contribute what you could, but no requirement of fealty or promise of death on departure.  She'd not liked that about Smokestep's captaincy either and made no secret of it.  No one tied her if she didn't want to be tied.
Messages In This Thread
Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 14, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 15, 2018, 02:55 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2018, 12:20 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2018, 09:24 AM
RE: Pay these dues and wear down these bones - by Rosalyn - December 22, 2018, 07:15 PM