Ankyra Sound And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
bc I wanted one but def no rush on this bb <3 ALSO tags for reference but feel free to drop in! :0
I thought this might be fun to thread out pfft

It hadn't felt right, not being good with her lover.  Now, though, the space that had existed seemed to be repaired, and Rosalyn had begun to settle into her life here within Rusalka.  She could not help considerably, for running and extensive travel were both out of the question.  But she could fish, somewhat, and she could scavange.  When she wasn't, most of her time was spent in recovery, and this lent her plenty of time to dwell on what she and @Erzulie had spoken about.

The prospect of children terrified her, but it had also grown on her that night as they slept, pressed tight.  She didn't think she could love anything as much as the cinnamon wolf, but a child from her would only be an extension of that love, and she wanted Erzulie to have this if it was a thing she so wanted.  And for Rosalyn - a chance, maybe, to prove herself better than her own parents.  

She let her lover know her plan to ask @Caiaphas, in case she wished to come with, but Rosalyn knew she needed to speak with the siren anyway.  She owed her thanks, and a conversation, and the question could come along with the rest.  Midmorning found her waiting at the grotto's entrance, resting in the shadows of the rocky outcroppings around it.  Eventually she would come this way, and the russet woman wouldn't need to traipse across the territory looking for her.
Messages In This Thread
And even though I listened, I never heard a word they said. - by Rosalyn - January 20, 2019, 01:45 PM