Ankyra Sound Guess I was born to be a sinner
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Ah, right.  He'd spoken of the cougar the first night they'd met, but they hadn't been moving for her to notice lasting damage.  If it had been so long ago then likely he would never walk naturally again, right?  She glanced at her own leg with a new worry.  Shit, she hoped that wasn't the case with her.  Perhaps after this she'd take it a bit easier.

She could read a diversion when she saw one and took it readily.  She didn't much care to hear details about his past and she didn't intend on sharing any of her own, but she'd definitely take his company.  Rosalyn wouldn't admit to some nerves herself, but if she ran across any sort of trouble she was fairly screwed.

Do you know much of forests? She asked, wondering if he'd be more use than she was even. I've traveled them, but most of my living has been near the sea. She did have an idea in mind, of what she'd like to find if she could.  It was a treasure a woman in her homeland has carried, and it popped into her mind rather suddenly.  Maybe it was she and Erzulie's talk previously that was bringing back these old memories.  Do you know where we might find turtles this time of year?
Messages In This Thread
Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - January 26, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 05:29 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 05:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:20 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 03, 2019, 07:59 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2019, 08:36 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by RIP Firefly - February 10, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Guess I was born to be a sinner - by Rosalyn - February 11, 2019, 09:02 PM