Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Seems Caiaphas had taught her children a few of the more useful methods.  Two was better than one, if you had two. Dirty fighting was definitely choice, if you had the option also.  There were times it wasn't possible - in a rank challenge, with others watching, respect could be lost.  But in a fight for a life it was the only way wolves their stature survived.

Sounds like she's set you off to a good start, she said when Raleska finished, the approval in her voice only begrudging in her own head.  It wasn't fair to the children for Rosalyn to hope Caiaphas was a terrible mother, but in part it would have made her own worries less to find this out.

If you can, watching an enemy fight before trying is a good way to set up a quick win.  It was too bad this was a hard thing to achieve sometimes.  And what if you are alone, against a more powerful enemy? She thought of the bear, and was curious.  Had Caiaphas taught her children one of the most important lessons a wolf could learn?
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - March 21, 2019, 10:34 AM