Ankyra Sound She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
we can wrap this little guy up and have another in the future!  I love them

Rosalyn nodded approvingly, enjoying that she'd not only answered, but turned the question back.  For a pirate, there is no reason to fight a lost cause, unless you are a Captain.  Then you fight at least for your crew to be safe, if you are worth your salt.  She thought of the bear on the beach.  A captain goes down with her ship.

Anything else, you have to trust the ones you are with can take care of themselves too.  I haven't changed much in that.  There was only one thing that had begun to alter her own views, and that was her wife.  Erzulie was wont to stand and fight, and when she did, generally Rosalyn would break her rule alongside her. 

So I would run, she finished, with a small smile.  Warrior and crew weren't interchangeable - the challenge for Rosalyn's brand of piracy wasn't the fight, but the thrill of escape and enjoying the spoils.  How could you enjoy those if you died in the process?  It was comraderie, but ties of enjoyment and trust rather than loyalty until death.  This was a pack of warriors, not pirates.

How about we see if we can find Illidan?  She would like to see how Raleska fought, and she was bored sitting here.  They could keep talking as they went.
Messages In This Thread
She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Raleska - February 11, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - February 26, 2019, 01:47 PM
RE: She cleaned me out and hit in on the sly - by Rosalyn - April 05, 2019, 07:12 AM