Ankyra Sound This is my catalyst for growth
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Clarity had come with the morning, and the weight of what she'd done had settled uneasily on her shoulders.  

In no way had she wanted to lead these wolves.  Now, with the irrational haze blown from her mind, she wasn't sure why she'd sought to challenge Firefly.  She'd figured herself to be beyond the point where titles meant anything - but she was slowly beginning to realize that her common sense and her more base impulsiveness had two very different ideas.  First Sandpiper in Ironsea, and now this.

A large part of her was curious what Caiaphas would make of this flip.  Would she leave?  Would those who had joined loyal to her follow?  Or would she remain, and accept that this hadn't been her aim?  Because much as it may look otherwise, it was a simple truth.  She'd have been content to let the siren reign.  

And now she had to.  Fuck, she breathed out softly, sitting near the treeline and staring down at her rounded sides.  She wondered if anyone would wish to challenge her for her seat.  Luckily Firefly had been reasonable enough to allow her the rank without a fight.  She wasn't sure what would happen if she was called upon to defend it.
Messages In This Thread
This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2019, 09:01 AM