Ankyra Sound This is my catalyst for growth
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Says me.  Afraid my soul isn't all that burdened.  At least not in a way she wished to share with a stranger.

She did not want the woman to leave, however.  She was not only attractive, but she had that open and easy manner that always seemed to draw the pirate in.

Where I come from it is blood, sex, then food.  Maybe I could find us something, and in exchange, you could tell a bit about this home of yours?

Friendships.  She didn't catch a pack scent off of Tashkent (I assume) but if she was in the area, they didn't need her as an enemy.  Rosalyn's new missive was to ensure they had as few willing to stand beside Drageda as possible in the potential coming storm.  Making friends wasn't necessarily a strong suite of hers, but it was a constantly evolving practice.  Or perhaps it was keeping them that was the harder aim.

They spoke a while, but at length parted. It was at least a distraction and certainly not unpleasant company.  She felt there was something more to the woman but, not being keen on engaging in too much of her own internal thoughts, she let it pass.  Likely they would not cross paths again regardless.
Messages In This Thread
This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 10, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 10, 2019, 10:46 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Tashkent - March 22, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: This is my catalyst for growth - by Rosalyn - March 28, 2019, 09:01 AM