Blackbeak Bluff Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
set for a day or so after she bolts <3 aw! I may close out her other in favor of this depending on how I catch up

Rosalyn traveled until she hit the northern edge of the cliffs, and when she did, she had to stop.  She was exhausted, and the stress of what she'd done compounded on the strain of her condition was leaving her a little woozy.  

She wasnt going to.  She wasn't -

She staggered, then sat down abruptly, dropping her head instinctively in an attempt to keep her feet.  It swam before it settled, but eventually, she managed a deep breath.

What the hell Rosalyn.  What the hell.

Shed left, but was she really leaving? No.  Not without talking to Erzulie first.  The truth behind at least this calmed her down more, though as she sat there, she knew why she'd left.  She couldn't face her yet.  By now the pack would have found him, and would have pieced together what she had done.  Without having an explanation, who knew if she'd even be welcome back?

There'd been a time when it felt as if nothing could shake her, and right now, she barely recognized the trembling woman sitting in her fur.  She would face what she'd done when she could, but for now, she needed to find some water.  As soon as her head stopped spinning.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I know they won't be coming here for anybody else - by Rosalyn - March 27, 2019, 02:36 AM