Ankyra Sound Take me back to when the night was young and another song was sung.
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
this can be a single round or a read only but I wanted it for timeline purpose! Let me know if you object to the power play <3

She and @Erzulie discussed it briefly, and the fact of the matter was it was time.  The den was too small for all of them with five swiftly growing children and their sons and daughters had begun to manage their wanderings alone anyway, safe within the sights of the pack.

Erzulie knew where a beautiful small clearing was, safe in the trees near the center of Ankyra.  It was close to the grotto as well, which was good because that had always seemed the focal point.  The sound's heart.

They led them there now, and Rosalyn affectionately nudging @Nieve, who turned to gaze longingly at the water and made her preferred destination known.  Not now, Rosalyn murmured with a light smile.  Later.

She looked too at the rest - @Scarab, @Clementine, @Marisol - and then to @Reyes, who always seemed to prefer to be slightly apart.  It was not far, and they arrived quickly.

This will be home now.  You can wander, but near the edges of Rusalka, go only with those you know and trust. She said, giving a warning look at them.  Generally she was not strict, but she would be unpleasant right now if this went unheeded.  Caiaphas had brought a potential new threat to them, one that might drive another set of parents to vengeance, and their children would not be drawn in.  

She gave Reyes a small brushing touch as she passed, then came among the other three.  Soon we will need to show you a proper hunt, she added, silently wondering at how quickly time had passed.
Messages In This Thread