Mudminnow River good lord, show me the way
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Private 
for @Flicker -- other tags for mention; hope mild PP is fine. set morning of September 7

She left @Anansi and @Sakhmet tucked away in a quiet, cozy part of the fern grove nearby, intending to find some prey for them all by or within the nearby river. It was a muddy place and didn't give her much to hope for; the ripple of fish beneath the clouded surface, however, seemed to belie the initial appearance of the stream.

Recalling with mingled humor and sorrow her fishing lessons with Rokig (where had he gone? would she see him again?) at Undersea, Maegi sat near the bank, looking down. Watching, waiting. The reeds around her caught the breeze and rustled, whispering things she'd never understand.

Was this what the daedra sounded like to those without belief?

A catfish drew close, and she plunged her muzzle beneath the surface, searching for its meat with snapping teeth. Maegi snapped her head up empty-jawed, cursing under her breath as murky water ran down her face and neck, staining her snowy pelt. An exercise in patience, this was. . .patience she'd never really learned to have.
Messages In This Thread
good lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 09, 2019, 09:06 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 09, 2019, 11:49 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 11:27 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 10, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 10, 2019, 04:09 PM
RE: oh, lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: good lord, show me the way - by Flicker - September 11, 2019, 03:04 PM
RE: good lord, show me the way - by Maegi - September 11, 2019, 07:38 PM