Fairspell Meadow that's where the pain comes in, like a second skeleton
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Pack Activity 
PACK MEETING! Please post here at least once. I'm going to vaguely PP wolves arriving and get the ball rolling w/ dialogue at the end of my post, so as to speed things along. This determines, IC, what they do next!

@Jakoul @Moonshadow @Nightstar @Venamis @Scarab @Sakhmet @Rowan @Midar @The Ghost @Minnow

Maegi was no leader. That was clear in her wearied howl, her hangdog posture and vacant stare as she waited for wolves to show up. The events of the past two or three moons had broken her; she was a shell of her former confident self, and who knew whether she'd gain that confidence back? Right now, happiness, surety, comfort. . .it all seemed elusive.

Reed was missing, now—another disappearance. Who would be next? There was no positivity in Maegi's thinking. She assumed the worst, always. Reed was either dead or had abandoned her, like everyone else.

Death, or betrayal. A binary, black-and-white world. So be it.

I don't know what to do, she admitted when enough of the pack for a quorum had gathered around her place at the altar of bones. She lifted her scrawny shoulders in a shrug. She hadn't eaten in three days. I don't. In the woods we weren't safe; out here, it's too cold. Nothing is right, and no one is happy. So tell me. . .what do we do? Where do we go from here?

She reclined back on her haunches with a reedy sigh, eyes slitting half-shut as she waited for someone, anyone, to respond.
Messages In This Thread
that's where the pain comes in, like a second skeleton - by Maegi - October 31, 2019, 04:46 PM