Blackfeather Woods what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her?
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
Private 
Desperate times called for desperate. . .well, no. Measures that made all the sense in the world, but somehow hadn't occurred to her until things had gone south. Jakoul's leg was still on the mend; the dark scout had been scarce as of late. Nightstar was gone, too.

And Sakhmet seemed to be missing—again.

Dear Jaes, would it ever end?

Maegi entered the forest, seeking out the ebony form of @Moonshadow. She wondered if the woman had gone searching for her brother, and wouldn't fault her if she did. But desperate times brought desperate need, and Maegi needed her friend desperately now. She had a favor to ask of her. Something that should have perhaps happened a while ago.
Messages In This Thread
what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 12:39 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 01:08 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 17, 2019, 03:15 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 17, 2019, 04:03 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Moonshadow - November 20, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: what'd i say to her? why'd i say to her? - by Maegi - November 20, 2019, 08:28 PM