Dragoncrest Cliffs Cause I have traveled cross this country wide
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
If Rosalyn sensed Nieve's discomfort, she waved it off as a daughter's reaction to her mother's' affection.  She smiled as Erzulie pulled away, lighter after a dark telling.  She herself fell silent, wanting to hear as well.

It wasn't for Nieve's sake that she did not ask here.  Erzulie did not attempt to hide from their children, to Rosalyn's knowledge, but she knew that her wife would do anything for their children.  When this discussion happened, she wanted it to be the two of them, alone and without influence.  Then they could bring the discussion to the rest.
Messages In This Thread
Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - January 25, 2020, 11:26 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 01, 2020, 12:13 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2020, 08:33 PM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 15, 2020, 04:36 AM
RE: Cause I have traveled cross this country wide - by Nieve - February 18, 2020, 04:49 AM