Blacktail Deer Plateau sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering;
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn halted with gasping breath as well, though she had enough left to laugh between blows.  Exhilarating!  Never.  By the time we're too old to run, we'll just let the wind do the work.  The sight of them, old and snarled and carried by the wind, was definitely an amusing one.

I did.  I wouldn't have thought of that.  She replied, her tone appreciative.  She was clever, true, but planning ahead was something she still was not apt at.  It's nearly time, then.  More a statement than a question.  Her own was not near coming.... at least, she felt no inkling.  This was just as well for her; she wondered if some of the disharmony last year had been a result of similarly timed cycles.
Messages In This Thread
sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 05, 2020, 09:59 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 09, 2020, 10:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 11, 2020, 02:24 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 13, 2020, 09:53 AM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 16, 2020, 07:36 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 12:22 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 17, 2020, 07:48 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Rosalyn - February 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: sets the heart in my ribcage fluttering; - by Erzulie - February 21, 2020, 11:07 AM