Ravensblood Forest if you looked at my life, and see what i see
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Whether Ying did or did not no longer mattered to Rosalyn - it was advice, free to use or disregard.  But she did wish their new home well.  Maybe their packs could be friends, of a sort, when all was said and done.  It was more likely, however, they'd fail to interact at all.

Unless they too sought the shore, as they'd spoken about.

She was surprised to hear Ying ask about Aningan.  She'd almost forgotten about the woman's supposed attentions towards him, dismissing them as an attempt then to lead.  She kept silent and let Erzulie answer, unsure how far she should breach that subject as well.
Messages In This Thread
if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 10:59 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 11:18 AM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 12:47 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:13 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 01:56 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 05:10 PM
RE: if you looked at my life, and see what i see - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 05:23 PM