Sun Mote Copse you took all the lonely days and made them sing
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
I power-played his fall, hope that's cool! Would you be game to wrap this and have a more current one soon? :D

It wasn't long before Meerkat caught up to Eljay and pounced his left hind leg, her little teeth sinking into his ankle but with surprisingly gentle pressure. She growled savagely through the tendon even as he tumbled to the ground, his leg pulling from her grip and eliciting a playfully indignant laugh from her.

"GOT'CHU!" she declared a little unnecessarily, immediately springing atop his heaving flank and doing a little dance. She nearly slipped off him but there was Fig again, chuckling as he righted her on her furry throne. -"I'S THE SITTER NOW!!!"-

Towhee reappeared, prompting Meerkat to scramble off Eljay and gallop toward her mother, stumbling several times en route. "I AM THE SHIT—!" was her last cry of victory before she did an epic face-plant.

Her mother unfortunately didn't hear the slip-up (and couldn't read the little one's lips in these circumstances), though Figment burst into loud laughter. Towhee plucked up her silly child, dusted off her sandy fur and gave Eljay and Fig a bemused look before ushering Meerkat along now that she'd finished her potty break.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: you took all the lonely days and made them sing - by Meerkat - July 13, 2020, 02:41 PM