Shadewood Dear me, you'll be older one day
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
apologizing for being sporadic lately! If you ever feel it's going to long, don't feel bad givin me a poke

She was aware of new blood in the ranks, but the days when she'd have readily introduced herself were gone.  She'd slipped into the matriarch mindset, and now, she allowed them to come to her.  They'd know her in time, because much as Aningan ran Rusalka, Rosalyn viewed she and Erzulie's family as the pack's core.  

She no longer carried her lofty rank, but that didn't stop Rosalyn from looking Yosemite over with an appraising eye as he stopped her to say hello.  She paused, turning to face him with her good eye, and gave a once over before nodding.  And how is this search for.. things going? She asked, her expression threatening a smirk but not quite breaking form yet.  He seemed eager to please, which always amused her to some level.  She preferred it to the ones who joined and immediately chose to throw rank.  Rusalka had previously held a habit of taking those with large, but mostly empty, heads.
Messages In This Thread
Dear me, you'll be older one day - by Rosalyn - August 12, 2020, 10:55 AM
RE: Dear me, you'll be older one day - by Yosemite - August 19, 2020, 09:43 PM
RE: Dear me, you'll be older one day - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 11:57 AM