Shadewood I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn was a creature of habit and mercurial in her views of others.  She saw in Aningan an aquaintance, so it surprised her in part when he spoke of family.  At knee jerk she wondered who he meant... but then she recalled who had sired Erzulie's children, her own children.  It was funny how quickly she could toss that aside.

She nodded, a little bemused by the realization.  The Pirate was set in her ways now; there were more important things than analyzing what endeared her to another soul.

Perhaps it was his quiet devotion, and his inability to ribe her the way others always had.  For whatever reason, she did not understand him.

Fair enough.  I can't argue, now that my reasons are the same.  I'd be happy anywhere they are, and they love it here.  Perhaps not here specifically, but the ocean.  They spoke on light things a while longer, and perhaps of an upcoming hunt to draw the pack together, before parting ways once more.
Messages In This Thread
I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - September 03, 2020, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm writing from the future and you're doing ok - by Rosalyn - October 11, 2020, 03:49 PM