Firefly Glen too small to see the road
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She already felt more at home in the glen than she ever had at Moonspear. This baffled Meerkat and made her feel a little guilty as well, though she supposed it made sense. Not only was the terrain much more to her liking, she was also part of the pack's very foundation. She had enjoyed living on Moonspear—and would forever treasure the months spent there—but there was certainly something to be said about being a part of something from its very genesis.

She still hadn't gone back to Moonspear, though Meerkat coaxed herself to head there now, so she could retrieve their few belongings from the den. She and @Bronco hadn't found a new one in the glen just yet, though she knew a few places she could stash their stuff until they got around to it. She decided she would seek him out after she fetched their things, see if he was up for that brand of adventure today.

As she neared the place where the lines blurred between Firefly Glen and Moonspear, a howl went up for Osiris. Meerkat's ears pricked with interest, trying to pinpoint the voice, when she spotted their guests in her path. Grinning at the sight of her aunt and cousin, Meerkat bounded toward them with a wagging tail. She hadn't spent much time with this particular young relative, not that it tempered the warmth of her greeting whatsoever.

"Hey, Aunt Hydra! Hi, Altair!" she chirped before a thought hit her and, eyes sparkling, she couldn't help but wonder, "Are you joining too?" Meerkat thought nothing of it—beyond excitement at the prospect—seeing as she'd left home at the tender age of five months to the day.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
too small to see the road - by Altair - October 15, 2020, 09:08 AM
RE: too small to see the road - by Meerkat - October 15, 2020, 11:21 AM
RE: too small to see the road - by Altair - October 20, 2020, 07:11 AM
RE: too small to see the road - by Meerkat - October 20, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: too small to see the road - by Altair - October 21, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: too small to see the road - by Meerkat - October 26, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: too small to see the road - by Altair - October 27, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: too small to see the road - by Meerkat - October 29, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: too small to see the road - by Altair - November 02, 2020, 07:40 AM
RE: too small to see the road - by Meerkat - November 02, 2020, 09:53 PM
RE: too small to see the road - by Altair - November 03, 2020, 01:08 AM