Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
edited to reference things!

Life had settled, but thoughts consumed the pirate.  She did not wish to displace Rusalka, nor tear down what they had built... but she'd not heard the call of the sea in a long while.  Now, for some reason, her siren whispered once more.  The russet wolf itched to answer the call.

However... Valravn was missing.  He was old enough that he might be alright on his own, but still much of Rosalyn's time was spent in search.  There was a fear there that she held silently, even from Raleska, who she knew felt guilty for losing him.  Children wander, but the last few times her sons had disappeared, she'd lost them for good.  Reyes in spirit as well as self, and Scarab...

Perhaps a quick scouting trip to the cliffs.  She would go herself, take maybe one more, and see what could be found.  If the place was not suitable, then an alternative would be needed, but Rosalyn was heavily set against the sound so long as the cliffs loomed overhead.  She would not take the low ground once more.  On the way she could also search for signs of her wayward ward.

She paused in her border marking to stretch, reveling in the feel of the late autumn sun on her pelt.  Soon winter would come howling... the moors would become a harsh place when such a thing occurred.  She could delay the hunt for a while, not wishing to move while one of their number was still at large, but soon it would be too late.
Messages In This Thread
Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 21, 2020, 03:18 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - October 21, 2020, 11:27 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - October 22, 2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 01, 2020, 07:37 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 08, 2020, 05:06 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 11, 2020, 01:53 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 12, 2020, 01:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - November 13, 2020, 01:42 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - November 22, 2020, 12:43 AM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 12, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Rosalyn - December 18, 2020, 06:00 PM
RE: Seeing spiders, I'm told they never lie - by Chacal - December 22, 2020, 10:35 PM