Wheeling Gull Isle get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her heart leaped in her chest when a sandy figure appeared on the shore across the rippling seawater. Bronco inquired, "Is that her?" and Meerkat began to nod, only to go still and squint. No, this wolf bore a strong resemblance to her friend but it wasn't Nǚwū. Maybe it was her brother or sister?

"No, that's her," she said smilingly as the girl in question appeared behind her likely sibling. As Nǚwū rushed toward the sandbar, Meerkat prodded her brother and scrambled to do the same. They met in the middle, more or less, and Meerkat beamed at her friend. Nǚwū had changed and grown in the past few months, yet there was nothing but friendly familiarity between them as Meerkat stretched forward to sniff noses.

"Hi, Nǚwū! We're finally here!" Meerkat chirped. "This is my brother, Bronco. Who's this?" Her bright eyes skipped to the figure beside her friend. She wanted to ask so much more. How was island life going after the summer rains? Could she get a tour? Who were the leaders here? They raced through her head, yet part of being a good ambassador meant behaving diplomatically, so Meerkat held her tongue, giving her hostesses their turn to speak.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots - by Meerkat - November 11, 2020, 09:45 AM