Wheeling Gull Isle get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Bronco excused himself and Luli trailed after him a moment later, leaving Meerkat alone with Nǚwū. Although she would've loved for their siblings to join them, she was grateful for some alone time with her friend. She followed eagerly as Nǚwū strode closer to the island, openly marveling at the sandbar that led to an utterly lovely shoreline. The sand shifted, cool and soft, beneath her feet and the smell of salt stung her nose in an absurdly pleasant way.

"Yeah, this is the first time I've actually seen the sea," she replied, singsong before her mouth suddenly formed a moue. "Oh! Before I forget, Hydra asked me to pass a message to your Empress." She paused long enough to catch Nǚwū's eye before spilling the beans. "She just wants her to know that Moonspear's expanded to include a second, sister pack in Firefly Glen. It's run by her son, Osiris. I'm part of it now too, so's Bronco." She didn't have to mention the bit about Mira, now that the girl was thankfully safe and sound.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots - by Meerkat - November 30, 2020, 06:44 PM