Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Vague <3

The bitch was relentless, Rosalyn had to give her that.

At first she'd been optimistic, when she ventured into the Tangle a ways back, that the threat was empty.  Just a move meant to scare them, she and the man, intimidate them into submission.  Now, however, she was marking a line against them within the tangle, asseninely throwing her weight in a place that held little charm regardless.  What the fuck did she hope to prove?

Again, the feeling... walls closing in, her back in a corner....

The frustration was becoming an ever-present shadow on her, and the restlessness she'd felt in the moors was only getting worse.  Paranoia, anger, fear, none of it had ever been something the pirate was able to maintain gracefully, and it leaked out in a way that pushed her to spend more of her time at that border, waiting.

She itched to confront her.

Rosalyn didn't even realize that she was prowling, pacing the border with her single eye staring at the darkened stones beyond.  Holding herself back, but teetering on the edge of a decision.  There was no way she'd miss her if she simply waited long enough.  But what then?  What then.

WC: 200
Messages In This Thread
I was snared by a sickness, some fever in my lungs - by Rosalyn - November 14, 2020, 06:44 PM