Wheeling Gull Isle when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
"We stay?"

Maegi pondered his question for a few seconds, staring blankly at her mate. Only the woman's words brought her out of that trance, and she turned to the seawolf fully, meeting her gaze. Yes, if you'll have us, she decided. The sand beneath her feet felt suddenly warmer, and she felt some weight lift from her heart.

I'm Maegi, and this is Mou, she introduced themselves, with a small gesture to the man at her side. We'd be happy to help provide for your pack in exchange for a home here.

Only if the alpha female—or so Maegi assumed she was—pried further into their skills would she elaborate. After all, who would want a half-blind man and a crippled woman within their ranks, with winter breathing ice down their necks? The two of them had often relied on the kindness and sympathy of others; this situation was no different.
Messages In This Thread
when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Maegi - November 20, 2020, 12:15 PM
RE: when i was a child, i caught a fleeting glimpse - by Maegi - November 27, 2020, 12:07 PM