Raven's Watch Pathetic Use of Potential
Sun Mote Copse
Laird*
942 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
Historian
Advisor
Therapist
I’m just going to continue to reply to Valmama as usual, so if you’d like me to pause or wait a round for more cameos please don’t hesitate to ping me on discord! :D

Njord held his breath as the beauty appraised his gift. Would she like such a small token from his home? He had fretted for hours over exactly what to bring and had combed the shore before plucking the most colorful shell from the sand he could find. As a child, back on Meares Island, he remembered watching the men court women with displays of strength, utility, and gifts. Upon his departure, his brother Aegir had begun to romance his to-be bride in the same way.

Valmúa‘s expression glowed with approval and she praised him with words of her native tongue, voice like velvet. A fire welled in the Sveijarn’s chest as she regarded him like a mantis. He didn’t understand the language of lust, for he had been raised as a traditionalist, but somewhere deep inside he felt carnal desire. How could one reconcile these two different worlds? In many ways, the way Valmúa looked at him made him feel like a man, but his inexperience made him feel like a boy.

Unaware of Valmúa‘s reputation as a man-eater or her brother’s watchful Sauron eye, Njord proceeded without caution. He danced with her as she mouthed his ruff, hitting the ground with his paws in down-dog as he loosed a playful growl. Decidedly, he drew near, body becoming still as his muzzle touched her shoulder. “I will take you to th’ocean bluffs,” he said, voice low. Erzulie and him had passed Blackbeak on their journey to Dragoncrest. It seemed like the prefect spot to bring a lady; ocean views, bird-chasing, tide pools (if they timed it right), and copses of trees for... privacy. Njord turned Northwest, looking over his shoulder. “Are you ready t’ go, m'lady?” he asked with a warm smile, feeling elated and so very present.
Members of Sun Mote Copse are welcome to join all threads and power-play Njord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not he's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Pathetic Use of Potential - by Njord - November 28, 2020, 09:03 PM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Valmúa - November 29, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Kigipigak - November 29, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Njord - December 01, 2020, 01:11 AM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Stjornuati - December 01, 2020, 01:36 AM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Valmúa - December 01, 2020, 11:38 PM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Njord - December 02, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Kigipigak - December 03, 2020, 01:03 AM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Stjornuati - December 03, 2020, 01:26 AM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Valmúa - December 03, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: Pathetic Use of Potential - by Njord - December 03, 2020, 10:36 PM