Firefly Glen I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe.
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Perhaps she should feel celebratory, on this eve of a very important date. But there was so much going on in her life that Meerkat didn't even remember. Presently, she was headed toward the glen's borders with a half-baked idea in her head: she would go out looking for both Fennec and any word on Rusalka's current whereabouts. But just as she prepared to cross over into no man's land, she stopped and realized that simply wandering around without any sort of lead was probably a terrible idea, particularly if she went all by herself without telling anybody. Ope...

The sight of a figure patrolling nearby captured her attention. She didn't recognize the ivory wolf with the slightly stubbed tail right away, then it clicked that she'd seen him at the recent turkey hunt. Blinking to a focus, Meerkat approached him with a warm, "Hey there!" that at least didn't belie her current case of slight scatterbrain.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Mesa - November 29, 2020, 02:35 AM
RE: I was feeling some feelings you wouldn't believe. - by Meerkat - November 30, 2020, 04:39 PM