Firefly Glen Bass Me Baby
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
She sort of hoped Toad would pick up on the hint and ask her about her own experience. Instead, she took a seat and began orating her ideal features in a husband. Meerkat's eyebrows lifted, though not in offense. She couldn't help but think of her silly conversation with Bronco back in the day, when she'd quite specifically described Atlas. Toad's list was much more sensible, of course, because she was actually looking.

And she was actually really happy that her friend was taking her advice from that cold and rainy night. Laughing lightly, Meerkat nodded as she said, "Two plus, tall and kind. Got it. I think I can work with that." To be honest, though, no one immediately sprang to mind. Most of the wolves she knew didn't fit the age minimum. "It might be slim pickings here in the glen but there's a lot of world out there and I'm sure plenty of suitable husbands..."

Her expression grew thoughtful. If Toad did find someone outside the pack, would she move? Or would he move? Meerkat wasn't a huge fan of the former option, though maybe if they found someone in one of the sister packs, then at least she wouldn't go far. She probably should've thought of Moonspear first, yet her heart carried her to Redhawk Caldera and she let out a little gasp.

"I actually have another older brother... oh, but," Meerkat said, brow furrowing, "he's probably not quite old enough. He's the same age as Bronco and Fennec. Ummm, hmmm, who else?" She tipped her head skyward, lifting a paw to stroke thoughtfully at her chin.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 02:58 AM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by Meerkat - December 04, 2020, 11:05 AM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 01:58 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by Meerkat - December 04, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 03:47 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by Meerkat - December 04, 2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 04, 2020, 11:25 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by Meerkat - December 05, 2020, 06:47 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 05, 2020, 08:48 PM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by Meerkat - December 07, 2020, 11:32 AM
RE: Bass Me Baby - by RIP Toad Amelia - December 07, 2020, 08:14 PM