Broken Antler Fen I want to watch wisteria grow right over my bare feet
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
898 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Last from me in this thread? Can be assumed he walked away from Ibis, or if she wants to catch up we can do a new thread?
Maia’s sobs tore at him a certain way—had he not just considered her to be unbroken from the world, only a week or so ago? Completely untouched by pain, he had believed… and now she had lost her sister. His eyes slid over to the silver wolf who protectively hovered over her, and before he could respond and take his leave, Ibis came forward, the coldness of her words reaching him, causing him to freeze in place.

His champagne eyes snapped to her—incredulous—unable to hide his confusion to her words. The sobs of the broken raven worsened, and even before Eljay’s demand interrupted the now-frigid air, Akavir’s muzzle came out, gently pushing at Ibis’ shoulder to excuse them both, a frown marring his features as he now wondered who this woman at his side had become.

“The hell,” he hissed at her under his breath, his thick tail giving a lash through the air as he continued to move away, not waiting to see if she followed after him.
Messages In This Thread