Noctisardor Bypass i will hold this house up with my own two hands
Rivenwood
Den Mother*
listening
1,196 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Birdcatcher
Master Missionary
skaigona experienced a moment that would not be remembered. it did not have the ability to be repossessed at another time — this suspension was solely the first of its kind: a vision of self-awareness that slowly glimmered to life above the small primal brain. 
raised by practical individuals who saw no reason to perpetuate lies for children in the pursuit of fantasy, skaigona was not aware of forces beyond her own figure. she existed by the whim of her own nature, and had come about by the whim of her mother's nature. 
but in the look of the other wolf, how she promised the holding of a secret that could not even be shared! in the enchanted way that her eyes appeared sometime to be sunlight and others, reminded skaigona of the dark man who had been there since her birth;
perhaps now came the first tendril of real, visceral reverence, awe that felt more spiritual than anything.
"nottell," came finally the pleading whimper; she paused to rear up again, watching as the pale paw, much larger than her own, clicked tell-tale and tantalizing as the wizard looked toward the pool.
"nottell eepa," she promised, feeling rather conflicted between her promise and her adoration for her brother.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - June 27, 2021, 03:54 PM
RE: i will hold this house up with my own two hands - by Heda - September 27, 2021, 04:20 PM