Redhawk Caldera i am a shadow in your subconscious
Ghost
1,738 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Missionary
Master Toxicologist
All Welcome 
She'd stayed a while in the forest, visiting old landmarks and admiring the way everything seemed to seem. . .well, more. By the time she headed back to the caldera, the effects of whatever those mushrooms had contained were beginning to ebb, though colors still popped, and there was a distinct sense of terrifying euphoria caught in her breast.

Maegi reached the top of the mountain just as the sun was blooming over the horizon. She traipsed along the small southern creek that emptied into the lake, drinking at intervals, admiring the peaceful gurgle of the water.

Moss. So green, wet, pungent. She folded herself down and pressed her nose into the rocks along the bank, deeply inhaling the scent of that wonderful absorbent stuff. Then, she began to peel it, gently, slowly, from its home, balling it up for later use.

It was only a matter of time before Towhee turned on them, she thought, and when the woman did, they'd need all the moss they could get to sop up their wounds.
Messages In This Thread
i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - September 04, 2021, 09:23 AM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Fennec - September 05, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - September 12, 2021, 05:50 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Fennec - September 26, 2021, 01:58 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - September 26, 2021, 02:57 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Fennec - September 26, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - September 26, 2021, 09:42 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Fennec - September 27, 2021, 10:14 AM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - October 01, 2021, 11:24 AM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Fennec - October 09, 2021, 12:44 PM
RE: i am a shadow in your subconscious - by Maegi - October 16, 2021, 10:07 PM