Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Private 
for if/when you have time!

As she patrolled the shoreline in the shadows of a late evening sunset, the conversation with her wife was caught ricocheting loudly within her thoughts. Rosalyn paid little attention to the actual patrol as a result and instead wandered without much aim, a path that had carried her away from any actual borders and onto the sandy waterline.

Once, a legacy within a pack had meant everything to her. She'd fought and scraped and bled for such a privelidge and yet, now that she had it, she found she cared little how it ended. If Sapphique were to die with the two of them, she would not be around to mourn. She had found a far better legacy by other means.

Her wife wished for an heir and it did make sense, but only if the one they chose wished for it. They did not need to help a downfall for those left behind by setting them up for failure, and a leader who did not wish to lead was not much better than no leader at all. Was it a role her daughter still wanted? At one time she had, Rosalyn thought she recalled. She had not been ready then.

When her thoughts turned to this, Rosalyn easily abandoned her patrol altogether and struck out to find @Chacal. If she wished it, then perhaps it was time to begin ensuring that, one day, she might be prepared for it. And if nothing else, she could at least answer the initial question, and if it was a no discount the idea entirely.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM