Dragoncrest Cliffs But there are two things I know for sure
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Rosalyn saw the guilt and interpreted it as an assumption that she was upset. While it would be a lie to say that she enjoyed when any of them left the cliffs, she did not hate it so much as she perhaps once did. So many things had become less of late and this was no exception.

Rosalyn smiled. It's a good lesson. Both. She stepped near, wending her way past once more and breathing in her daughter's scent. She'd grown so much, these past months. She was tall as she'd likely be now, taller than her maman.

I used to love to travel. I never thought I'd stay in one place forever, but Sapphique is.... this is home. For a moment, her look turned quietly introspective. But it was gone as soon as it had come.

Your maman and I were speaking. We wondered what it is you wish to do here, now that you are back? Usually she tried to keep to yes or no answers, but she would not lead this directly. She wanted the idea to be Chacal's, not hers or Erzulie's. That was the only way this could work.
Messages In This Thread
But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - November 29, 2021, 02:54 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - November 29, 2021, 11:35 AM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 03, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 07, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - December 17, 2021, 11:29 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - December 31, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 04, 2022, 09:35 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 04, 2022, 11:40 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2022, 12:49 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - January 09, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Rosalyn - January 16, 2022, 12:55 PM
RE: But there are two things I know for sure - by Chacal - February 20, 2022, 05:06 PM