Dragoncrest Cliffs summer grasses:
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
After paying her daily visit at the roja den, Meerkat drifted to the nearby respite. Humming under her breath, she meandered among the flowers, picking one here and there and arranging them in a little pile. She intended to carry the bouquet back to freshen up the little burrow she and Njord shared.

The sun warmed her shoulders when she paused to savor the sensation of her pups moving inside her. Meerkat didn’t think it was possible to feel more content, though the sound of Sobo’s voice calling her name immediately cast a shadow over her. She breathed in sharply, heart suddenly pounding as nerves twisted her stomach.

She couldn’t imagine what Sobo wanted with her, though Meerkat didn’t hesitate to heed the summons. She traveled slowly due to her expanding belly, arriving on the beach and casting her eyes around until she spotted him. She felt particularly ungainly as she made her way over to him.

Sobo? she asked, not bothering to hide the uncertain surprise in the query.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 24, 2022, 02:54 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 24, 2022, 03:30 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - March 29, 2022, 10:54 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - March 29, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 03:43 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 11:38 AM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 08, 2022, 05:36 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 08, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 18, 2022, 01:34 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Meerkat - April 18, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: summer grasses: - by Sobo - April 23, 2022, 02:58 PM