Dragoncrest Cliffs all right, mavericks!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Although there was part of Meerkat that mourned how quickly her children were growing, a much larger part of her couldn’t wait to introduce them to the world that awaited them. And unlike her own mother, she intended to raise them under the belief they would one day disperse to lead independent lives. She wanted to prepare them for that from an early age.

Right behind me, Ray? she asked as she led the trio away from the burrow, intending to take them on their first and short foray from the whelping den. If their little legs could manage it, she hoped to take them to the nearby beach so they could be introduced to the sea. Come on, Fish, she coaxed the more lackadaisical of her boys. Ladies first, Vixen! she said, gesturing for her daughter to come up front with her.

They’re hypothetically en route! Pinging @Njord, @Stingray, @Swordfish and @Mercy.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - May 20, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - May 20, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Swordfish - May 23, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Stingray - May 27, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Njord - June 01, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - June 20, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - June 20, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Swordfish - June 29, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Stingray - July 04, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - July 04, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - July 13, 2022, 10:48 AM