Dragoncrest Cliffs all right, mavericks!
Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Someone awaited them on the beach. Meerkat grinned as they came upon Quennell, her tail twitching as Njord called out to the boy. He responded by shouting, “MINE!” before dipping into an unmistakable play bow. Her attention turned back to her own children to see how they responded.

Ray seemed a bit preoccupied with the sand sticking to his paws but Fish looked intrigued by the would-be playmate. He even barked at the older pup, surprising his mother with his initiative. Her tail swung all the harder as her eyes flicked to Mercy, who had taken advantage of the collective distraction to begin trundling down the beach.

Exchanging a quick glance with her mate, Meerkat trotted after their wayward daughter. She caught up to the runaway quite easily and barked, swiping out a paw to send Mercy tumbling into the soft, sifting sands. The girl went down with an indignant squeal and then began laughing. Rolling onto her back, she kicked her legs as Meerkat attempted to tickle her belly.

Since these two are sort of in the backdrop now, feel free to skip. :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - May 20, 2022, 12:43 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - May 20, 2022, 12:53 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Swordfish - May 23, 2022, 01:40 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Stingray - May 27, 2022, 09:31 AM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Njord - June 01, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - June 20, 2022, 02:55 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - June 20, 2022, 03:44 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Swordfish - June 29, 2022, 04:17 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Stingray - July 04, 2022, 12:15 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Quennell - July 04, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: all right, mavericks! - by Meerkat - July 13, 2022, 10:48 AM