Stone Circle clach-thalmhainn
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
900 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
“Easthollow sounds vaguely familiar,” he noted, consideration flickering in his gaze. He recalled them as neighbors—stemming, primarily, from a large party he had attended with his father for many of the packs nearby in the area. But he had never known or met them personally.

“I’m sorry to hear about your mother,” he also offered, again, feeling a certain weight fall upon him in that moment. Durnehviir was up in the years, and yet she was still producing—Akavir certainly had his share of siblings and family. But it was her next words that pulled a sort of sad smile to his features—one he wished he could avoid. This topic always had a way of coming about—of hearth, and home.

His dead wife, and his failed children. All he could do now was ensure the Frostfur-Mayfair legacy had a safe harbor across the lands… and one in Teekon Wilds to reside, should any of them come. “Kvarsheim,” he repeated after her, now, steering the conversation away from family as best he could. “I'll be sure to keep you informed of the events of my possible claim,” he offered then, standing up once more. He had stolen enough of the woman's time, it seemed, and with careful pleasantries aside, Akavir was gone once more.
Messages In This Thread
clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 24, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - August 24, 2022, 07:16 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 24, 2022, 07:55 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - August 24, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 27, 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 02, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 11, 2022, 06:50 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 27, 2022, 09:50 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 27, 2022, 10:48 AM