Sun Mote Copse
Lady*
1,968 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
For a while now, Meerkat had refused to stray from Sapphique, intent on being here when Njord returned. And she would not leave her children, even for one day. Only when their da came back would they all do a little traveling together, like they’d planned.

But a month had passed and still there was no sign of Njord. And she’d told her dad she would try to make a trip down to Mereo soon. Swallowing thickly, Meerkat turned these things over in her mind even as she brought some food by the rendezvous site for her sons and daughter.

She set the meat down and took a seat beside it, exhaling through her nose. Meerkat thought about how each of her children was doing in their father’s absence. More than once, @Mercy had begged to go looking for her beloved da. She worried that if she kept refusing her, the little Vixen would take it upon herself to go find Njord.

Tears pricked her eyes, a familiar sensation by now. Meerkat sniffed them back and called for her little girl, as well as @Stingray and @Swordfish. She wanted to make sure they had something to eat, plus maybe she would float the idea of a mommy-and-me road trip to Mereo after all, to get all their minds off the gaping hole in ther family.

Tags are invitational, not obligational, and this is open to anyone! :)
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - August 27, 2022, 04:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - August 29, 2022, 08:35 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 06, 2022, 10:12 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 07, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:27 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Swordfish - September 22, 2022, 07:42 PM
RE: eyes on your vibes - by Meerkat - September 22, 2022, 08:02 PM